Big Momma in all her glory

ScottR

If nobody saw it, it didn't happen.
Okay so, I've had it since September, but I never got around to posting many pics and I never did an actual NGD post until now. After doing a few, (mostly cosmetic) mods and getting settled in with it I gotta say....this thing is friggin amazing!!!

At first, I was a bit apprehensive about buying an SE that wasn't built in Korea. Let me tell ya that apprehension was completely unnecessary! I absolutely love this 9lb. 3oz. beast!

This is my 4th SE and they have all been consistently great and IMHO the best value on the market.

Anyway, I think this one deserves to be shared.
YufxGp6.jpg

P2jOuoj.jpg

zdx18tq.jpg

QwL97q7.jpg

SOQOKSl.jpg

Pw2vGsA.jpg

peM1OVD.jpg

All these fantastic NGD’s are driving me mad!

Going to echo echo the sentiments about the fretboard. The black pickup rings and locking tuners really kick it up.

Congrats!

I played one of the Cortek SE245’s last month, and it was one of the best singlecuts I’ve ever played short of a core PRS. No joke. Nice one!!!

Brother, I’m so stoked for you! She is a hottie!

That top and fretboard are stunning and the new bridge is sexy as heck!

Hubba-HUBBA!!!

The fingerboard gets an extra shout-out from me, too!

Now you need to make a ridiculously loud demo/tone report so you can obnoxiously repost it every time someone questions how cool an SE245 can be (what??!! Who would do such a thing? Shaddup!:D). And maybe for the heck of it, too. :cool: Congrats bro!

Back