another "new to the family" thread.

1stezekiel

I picked up a standard s2 22. Sea foam green... My first PRS. Normally a fender type of guy. Recently I've been on a budget build trip, and after building a squier, that pretty much fulfilled all my Strat expectations, I felt like I'd waste my money buying another American Strat. Soooo... I've always wanted a PRS. I've never spent, what to me feels like a ton, a ton of money on a funky fresh, new git'tar! Definitely a different feel. The tones ... I'm loving it. I can dial in tones, that I looked for when building my budget stuff, and I get stuff that sounds all it's own. I can't put it down, lol. Some of my other guitars are fixin to get squeezed out. Gotta make room for my next PRS.

lmao... Definitely not an epiphone. Pic definitely better be in coming then.

It's still got the tagger on it!

Love the S2 Standards in that color. Congrats on your first PRS! How are you liking the single-coil tones vs. your strats?

It's still got the tagger on it!

Love the S2 Standards in that color. Congrats on your first PRS! How are you liking the single-coil tones vs. your strats?
hehe... I took it out of the box and hung it on the wall and just stared at it for a while. Couldn't believe I actually had one. Tag has long since been removed, lol. I love the single coil tones. They have a richer tone, compared to the Strat tone. I love the bell tone of a Strat. I don't do much metal, so I really go after that bell tone. The tapped coil on this s22 neck position sounds awesome. I love that I can get that bell-ish tone...but it's still a sound all it's own. Rich...fuller sound.

Go ahead brother you couldn't go wrong with an SC 245 SE or a ZM
Or a Bernie if you can find one...Best of luck hunting

Nice purchase 1stezekiel !!! Don't go to crazy on buying your next PRS Guitar, you need to incorporate one the awesome PRS Amps, to bump up the game !!
Enjoy and play it loud & proud !!!

Back