An idea for PRS, give Greta van fleet guitarist an 594

pac90

Helix user
I have had an idea, and I can't find the artist suggestion thread...

Those young guys in Greta Van Fleet who are kicking it apeing zepplin, surely this must be the best way to get a 594 into a modern day jimmy page? aka Jake Kiska.

He plays a 61 SG (the original les paul) with light PAFs which sound ace. That thing is about falling apart

He's pretty skinny so might have to start him off on a PS Mira and a few sandwiches though...

I don't understand why everyone compares them to Led Zeppelin....

Sounded more like the Bleatles here.

Yea a bit of Zep ( the Band ) and Black Crows thrown in ( the Vocals )
Glad to see some straight ahead rock !!!

Maybe one could close his eyes and picture a poor man's Zeppelin, but he's no Robert Plant.

yeah yeah...........your all just jealous of that kids hair and havin his own teeth

:p

Being from Detroit, I'm happy for these guys. Also being from Detroit, every band from Detroit sounds like this and it's annoying because there's no originality...they are just the new "best" at it. They got their start by trying to cover Zeppelin tunes and have continued to do that really well.

If Jim Carey was imitating Robert Plant, he would sound like that. The Screech instead of Grinch maybe. Like a few others, I find him irritating. Luckily I don't get out enough to be forced to listen to them, still it's better than most of the music you hear coming from cars around you as your idling, waiting for the lights to change.

Back