AC/DC’s Angus Young Joins Guns N’ Roses at Coachella, AC/DC's Angus Young Joins Guns N' Roses

Ugggh! :confused: He does a better Bon than Brian. That just sounds pretty bad to my ears.

Not keen on Axle Rose TBH. To egotistical for me.
lived off the back of Slash for years.
Keith Moon would have left him in the boot of a car in a 2nd storey hotel swimming pool.
He can Rock a bit but rubbish at ballad's. Sorry to any Rose fans. That's my take!!!!

To me Axle is sounding pretty damn good, even though him sitting down is still ridiculous...

Well, he did break his foot...

He borrowed Dave Grohl's throne, maybe some of Dave's amazing energy is still residing in it. He was fantastic when the Foos played Wrigley.

Here's one of the latest videos from the tour...The opening video is wild. And if you go 'full screen' and crank it up, it sounds pretty great to me...

I'd give 'em a shot if they rolled back through Chicago. Axl is more than capable. I wasn't as much turned of by Axl as the way the whole thing seemed to go down with Brian. As long as they hit the stage on time, I'm good. Although, I won't be giving any of my coin to G-n-R.

Back