2014 Indy Mini Exp..........

markie

Zombie 27 - DFZ
So we just wrapped up the annual Indy Mini Exp. Good times, Good music, & most of all Good friends. The weather did not cooperate for the 2nd year in a row. Some of the guys had to leave Saturday afternoon & evening in order to beat a snow storm. Some had a slightly difficult time getting to the Airport this morning. All made it home though & we had a lot of fun. Timbo Wallzee could not make it this year, so we had Facetime? or whatever the hell it's called, with Tim & Justmund on Saturday night. Forum members present: Jester, Ihawk36, Veinbuster, CHenke, DaneRada, GCRon, 11top, crgtr, QueenCityGuitars, Martysnarf, Boogie, 3mike, Jfb, Geese_com ................................ Sorry if I forgot anyone!

Thanks again, Mark! I need to photoshop myself in that group pic now....

Looks like a lot of fun! Not a bad place for a bunch of PRS enthusiasts to hang out... not bad at all!

Woooooooo!!!!

Gutted to miss this year but cool to beam in!!!!

At about 3am my time I could hear what I thought was a '94 Murphy through a 100watts all the way over here!!!!

I wonder who that was??? hehe!!

I also heard that Crgtr put on a Bengalesque masterclass on!!!

You were missed bro!
What the hell is a "Bengalesque masterclass "?

It involves a Bengal Tiger, 24 frets, whammy bar and three notes per string licks.

Nothing to do with a night with Susanna Hoffs!!!

Hot Damn...I would love a ticket into Markie's basement, just to drool on all of those fine guitars!!!

Oh and I was just out in Indy this past week (left on Thursday) for work too....

Super bummed I couldn't make it down, timing was just bad. Hopefully next time around! Looks like you guys had a great time!

Was great fun. Huge big thanks to the ring leaders and all of those in attendance, physical or otherwise. Can't wait to hang out again!!!

I have some serious GAS after this round.

Back