2013 tremonti se with USA tremonti pickups

terrel parris

The treble pickup makes clean amps sound like they are about to explode. When I installed them I just put them in exactly like the stock pups were wired, then I put in a mini toggle to split the treble. Could it be a wiring issue or a faulty pickup? Thank you

Wire color codes are different between core and import. Get a diagram and check your wiring.

The Tremonti treble is a beast of a pickup but not as narly as exploding my amps.

Wire color codes are different between core and import. Get a diagram and check your wiring.

The Tremonti treble is a beast of a pickup but not as narly as exploding my amps.
I had the color codes. I noob at wiring. I don’t have the caps between the volume and the tone they on the third lug on the tone. Also USA has a ground going to each pot. Could a bad volume pot or cap cause this? I bought the pickups in 2019 along with the mt15 and sig cab. It’s a little beast. The pup sounded broken on its clean channel too. I have a Harley Benton custom 24 hollow body with jb/jazz and it doesn’t have this problem. Jb is a hot monster too. Thanx for your help

Back