1994 CE 24 cavity info

Michael Thompson

Okay,
I bought my CE 24 in 1997 when I was 16 years old (layaway option...worked all summer). It is a used 1994 model and I was taken by the color, seafoam green. It has amber knobs with the 5 way selector. Anyways I just had it looked at and have never looked under the pickups. Just trying to see what all the info means.

Cavity 1: F.O. Km, something that looks like a backwards uppercase "E" dash "1" with "WT" below

Cavity 2: 710,975, Seafoam Green, WT RF with what looks like a "JW" initials written in another writing utensil...looks like sharpie or some kind of marker.

Any thoughts? Just curious about the rarity of this color as well...I haven't seen many older models with seafoam.

Serial on the plate on the back: 4710975

Thanks

Mike

Looks like you already know most of the details. It's a 94 CE (serial # 4 = year 7 = CE 10975 = CE sequential number). Color is identified. The letters are probably the initials of the people who worked on it, and WT is Wide Thin neck. I haven't seen many early seafoam green CE's either which is code for "Pics or it's an Epiphone"! :)

Trying, I see posting photos is not exactly user friendly...I just signed up for Flickr to get an image url. See if this works.
Fz9V7P

Looks like you already know most of the details. It's a 94 CE (serial # 4 = year 7 = CE 10975 = CE sequential number). Color is identified. The letters are probably the initials of the people who worked on it, and WT is Wide Thin neck. I haven't seen many early seafoam green CE's either which is code for "Pics or it's an Epiphone"! :)

The Flickr photo links work for you?

Back