You Won $1.1 Billion

By a Farm in Virginia ( I have one picked out) and move all 3 generations there . Build a great studio overlooking the mountains , and commission a dozen Private Stocks , one to represent each month. Hold a charity concert every year on the farm to benefit local music programs.
2078a6cd654d772a618303bbebeb8142-uncropped_scaled_within_1536_1152.webp

I’d hire Gregg Bissonette, Billy Sheehan, and Steve Vai. A chance to channel my inner David Lee Roth. I can’t really sing, but DLR can’t either.

After that, I’d lead a quiet life at a slow pace. There’s a lot of beauty in this world that we miss because we don’t have the time to notice it.

Last edited:
1. Give a bunch of it to causes that would support music programs for children.
2. Order a bunch of PS PRS guitars (and a few other manufacturers/builders as well).
3. Buy some motorcycles (don't care what brand, ultimate comfort is the goal), a yacht and some appropriate support vehicles, crew (friends whenever possible), etc. to ride bikes across the planet (and maybe Mars if things work out on that).
4. Find a few places on planet(s) that I would like to spend more time and buy property/dwellings in said locations to make that so.
5. Never again say yes to anything other than doing what I want to do at any given moment (yes, I would become even more selfish).
6. Make appointments with therapists through the rest of my life to understand why all this is true.
7. Post on this forum as if nothing happened.
8. Work on enjoying my harem facilitating sustained growth of . . ., nevermind!

1. Get rid of every bit of debt I have on the books.
2. Buy a new car with cash.
3. Drive that new car to Stevensville to put together my dream guitar with the PS folks.
4. Fly to the nicest all-inclusive I can find and spend the next month of my life there.

They say you can't win if you don't play...so I can't win.

For the sake of this thread, if I somehow had a 1.1B windfall (600M if you mean I still have to pay the taxes), I'd get quality financial advisors, pay the tithing, set up trust funds for everyone I felt I'd like to help, buy a bug out location and build it up with every conceivable solution for living off the grid, and then I'd bug out.

Back