WIN THIS PRIVATE STOCK!

Just about at 100! WOO! Get one while you can, looks like we will definitely be pulling the winner on October 28th!

Hey folks, one last bump.
The minimum has been met and the drawing will take place THIS FRIDAY!
A handful of tickets are still available!

Lovely guitar and for a great cause. Be great to see one of the forum members win this beauty.

Only a handful of tickets available . . . and you have to be in it to win it (just sayin). Good luck!

Can I just buy it from the winner? :)

I am tempted to get another ticket. That's one great looking guitar.

On the website it says open to U.S.A. residents only. We are a worldwide community and I reside in France. Was thinking maybe some kind soul in America could purchase a ticket on my behalf and I pay them when I win and receive the guitar . . . I'll get my coat.

Charity raffle to win this PRS Private Stock DGT Semi-Hollow Macassar Ebony!
Guitar price: $12,139!

Brian's Guitars will be selling raffle tickets to benefit the Til Duty Is Done Charity.
A large portion of the proceeds will be directly donated to Til Duty Is Done.

The mission of Til Duty Is Done is to provide a safe and secure community for veterans through supportive housing, employment training, and employment opportunities. It is a non-profit organization aimed at reducing veteran homelessness, unemployment, and reintegration.
Please cycle through the images to find a complete list of what Til Duty Is Done does to benefit our veterans.
http://tdid.org/

Raffle tickets are $100 each
-A minimum of 100 tickets will be sold
-A maximum of 150 tickets will be sold

The drawing will take place live on Friday October 28 2016. You do not need to be present to win. We will take a live video of the drawing. Brian's Guitars reserves the right to delay the drawing one month (November 28 2016) if the minimum is not met in October.

If 100 tickets are not sold, all ticket buyers will receive a full refund.

All ticket purchasers will receive a 10% off coupon to Brian's Guitars! This coupon can be used on NEW inventory only. The coupon can not be used on repair work or used guitars.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

*No guitar dealers, please. USA residents only

http://briansguitars.com/product/win-prs-private-stock

Just a few tickets remain. Good luck guys.

Back