White Backs.

sergiodeblanc

No, not your pasty and hairy backside, I'm talking about the trend of PRS guitars with white backs! I absolutely love this look, I am pretty sure if I ever won the PS lottery I would have to go with a blanc back with a gold top.

1069a_zps9159a6ea.jpg
[/IMG]

Who else is with me?

No, not your pasty and hairy backside, I'm talking about the trend of PRS guitars with white backs! I absolutely love this look, I am pretty sure if I ever won the PS lottery I would have to go with a blanc back with a gold top.

PTC could do that for you very easily and quite affordably compared to a PS - just saying ;)

I agree though, I really like the look.

I think white backs look great on certain colors. That one at the top is awesome.

O. M. G.
I say, with no bit of exaggeration, that these are some of the most beautiful guitars I have ever seen. I apologize because I am brand new to the world of PRS guitars (played my first one just a few days ago. Don't own one ... yet ;). But are these actually available? Themike mentioned "PTC". What's PTC? I'm ready to be educated in all the nuances of this beautiful brand :)

1069a_zps9159a6ea.jpg
[/IMG]

Who else is with me?

WOW- that is truly stunning I love the whole look of the Guitar, the matt finish the gold and silver parts the stained maple and white back, just wow....

I would love one! My problem is I don't like white against revealed maple binding. The one in the OP that has black binding would be amazing.

See my Al D one-off thread... there was a faded charcoal Al D at the Dallas show, faded charcoal, but really hints of purple in there too, white back... Basically a 57/08 equipped McTrem in a one-off color with a white back. It looked very good.

Back