White Backs.

UH-OH....He just went there...might wanna take cover bro...:eek: don't say I didn't warn ya....shhh, wait! Did you hear that? Yup! I'm outta here...

No, No, No! Relax man. Elvis is on our team. The BLUE TEAM, in the PRS Dodgeball game! Sergio is on the other team. (I think Les is the team captain).

Don’t worry, he’ll pay for all the blue hating. Elvis’ nickname is “The Toy Cannon.” Hope Sergio has a helmet! And shoulder pads, and ...:D

No, No, No! Relax man. Elvis is on our team. The BLUE TEAM, in the PRS Dodgeball game! Sergio is on the other team. (I think Les is the team captain).

Don’t worry, he’ll pay for all the blue hating. Elvis’ nickname is “The Toy Cannon.” Hope Sergio has a helmet! And shoulder pads, and ...:D

You’re a little too excited to want to hurt an old man and a girlie guy. Just sayin...

One guy posted an NGD private stock with a "spanked ass" once. It was a red back, more like trans red. I don't remember if he was a regular member or someone who just popped up and disappeared into the shadows. Sorry if you're reading this and I don't remember you!

Not my thing but I thought it was clever.

edit: found it https://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/new-private-stock-6-string-arrived.22213/

Last edited:
He's all hopped up and feelin' young....WINGER!!!!!
“I’m only 17....”.

Ha, I played basketball again last night. Played full court for 90 minutes. I’m the only guy there over 35! Ha, there’s only 3 over 28! LOL. I’m not feeling “17” right about now. But I didn’t come home in the ambulance either, so I have to look at the positive.

Back