Which PRS is right for me?

I read the summary, and found it somewhat generalized, and not necessarily true.

As an example, I think the CU24 is an excellent all-around axe, not just for metal, funk, or R&B players. In fact, I rarely play any of those three styles, but find mine compellingly versatile. I use it on everything I record lately.

I could quibble with any of the stated descriptions of what the guitars are most suited to. I've found over the last 24 years that all of my PRS guitars have been great for a much wider diversity of styles than those listed on that site.

Then again, history has shown that most any guitar can be suited to the purpose that a good player wants to put it to.

I read the summary, and found it somewhat generalized, and not necessarily true.

As an example, I think the CU24 is an excellent all-around axe, not just for metal, funk, or R&B players. In fact, I rarely play any of those three styles, but find mine compellingly versatile. I use it on everything I record lately.

I could quibble with any of the stated descriptions of what the guitars are most suited to. I've found over the last 24 years that all of my PRS guitars have been great for a much wider diversity of styles than those listed on that site.

Then again, history has shown that most any guitar can be suited to the purpose that a good player wants to put it to.

Yep, pretty much this.

Quoted for truth. Stick a modern fanned-fret carbon fiber cyberpunk looking machine into Eric Clapton's hands, and he'll still sound like Eric Clapton.

...assuming he can "dial it in".

I for 1 like the variety of different guitars since you have a couple of CU24 go with something 22 fret many love the DTG

Back