Where has DTR been hiding?

I Miss Winger. :(
urban-cowboy-2.gif

Did he decide to take a break again?
Yes
Hopefully doing stuff so cool IRL that the PRS forum pales in comparison!
No
See if this works as his Bat Signal
It worked, but I have that photo on my PC, so after a few looks, I’m back back on break. Still not happy with the cause/resolution, but that’s my issue.

On a positive note… “somebody noticed this time! And the new phone books are here. I’m somebody now.”

Peace

Yes

No

It worked, but I have that photo on my PC, so after a few looks, I’m back back on break. Still not happy with the cause/resolution, but that’s my issue.

On a positive note… “somebody noticed this time! And the new phone books are here. I’m somebody now.”

Peace
Hope we can win you back Bowenman! You've been missed!!

Yes

No

Peace

Yes

No

Peace
Hope life is treating you well...

Back