When You See Someone Familiar In Billboard

László

Too Many Notes
You might say, isn’t that my son, Jamie, with Noah and Mike (I haven’t met Gabe)?

MRuW2Ed.jpg

Mine will be hanging there as soon as I croak, so he’s good with the ones he’s got until then.

I’m guessing he’ll ignore the instruction to keep them cased. :(

He says “I’m you now”, they gonna be cased! :D

Last edited:
Mine will be hanging there as soon as I croak, so he’s good with the ones he’s got until then.

I’m guessing he’ll ignore the instruction to keep them cased. :(
I dunno man... I vote he gets one now. That way he gets to show it off for all to see/appreciate, and you get all the kudos... you know... while you're still here!:D:cool:

I dunno man... I vote he gets one now. That way he gets to show it off for all to see/appreciate, and you get all the kudos... you know... while you're still here!:D:cool:

His favorites are my acoustic and McCarty Singlecut, and I love both, so I really need to be dead (or incapacitated) before he gets ‘em.

Last edited:
The Custom 24 would be super ironic for him to play in his (Major) Indie Rock band though. I mean, nobody else is doing it.

Jamie played a beautiful 1998 CU22 Soapbar from his freshman year in high school until he was in LA for a while after college. He’s got a great relationship with Fender now, and that’s an awfully cool thing.

Can’t complain.

Jamie played a beautiful 1998 CU22 Soapbar from his freshman year in high school until he was in LA for a while after college. He’s got a relationship with Fender now, and that’s an awfully cool thing.

Can’t complain.

You’re rightfully a proud Dad :D

Back