What are you playing right now...

I've been playing my SE245. Line 6 added a Grammatico GSG to the latest update. The combo of the 245 and the GSG with an EVM12L 1x12 IR is pure tonal magic. I already have 5 patches of different control configurations that work make the guitar sound so amazingly different. Of course the guitar gets 8 sounds too (each tone pot is a push/pull to split the 57/08s).

Been lovin' it!!!

It’s raining here. That means two things. First, I’ll not be out on the bike. Second, I have to decide which guitar(s) will get time. I do two 1.5 hour session: morning and afternoon. So today it’s either the 594 for both or the LP in the am and Tele in the afternoon. Suggestions welcomed.

Let's see that 594 Soapy! I had an early black Soapy I should've never let go. It's on my short list of guitars to find again at some point, although these days I'm primarily focused on acoustic.
Here ya go, Dave!

3pWl0Kp.png

Classical morning.

Moonlight narrow fields, playing jazzy originals through channel two of the Mark V. I hope NF stick this time around because they are too good to go missing again.

CK_193SpaltBodyDarkAAA.JPG
Dayum dude...
Not sure what I like more... the top? The inlays? The pups?
This is the full meal deal.
Need
More
Pics!

Dayum dude...
Not sure what I like more... the top? The inlays? The pups?
This is the full meal deal.
Need
More
Pics!
The neck does deserve a closer look. Note in particular the wood at the 12th fret.
Mrs and I snuck into the vault just before it closed at Experience 2010 and found these bits of wood nobody else had been interested in. The guitar weighs 6.04lbs with no chambering.

CK_MapleCoco.JPG

The neck does deserve a closer look. Note in particular the wood at the 12th fret.
Mrs and I snuck into the vault just before it closed at Experience 2010 and found these bits of wood nobody else had been interested in. The guitar weighs 6.04lbs with no chambering.

CK_MapleCoco.JPG
Be still my beating heart (but not too still)...
Absolutely amazing. And only 6lbs! What is the body wood?

Back