What are you playing right now...

dzwbs8et8ubs18vkm5b5.jpg
Miss BB has been making this 90 degree week cool for days .

Miss BB, meet Maria.

vBXUBsM.jpg

OG...Tremonti Tribal

Actually I Am Restringing All Of My Tremonti's So They Are All Getting Played Today.

Been playing my new used Larrivee C-03-TE almost all of the last week. Dig this guitar A LOT. Usually don’t like cutaway acoustics much. Not sure if it’s the 12th fret neck joint or just the guitar itself but I’m enjoying the hell out of it. It’s inspired some new song ideas, so that’s a great thing!

ZEf8Zml.jpg

NKuyzeT.jpg

Been playing my new used Larrivee C-03-TE almost all of the last week. Dig this guitar A LOT. Usually don’t like cutaway acoustics much. Not sure if it’s the 12th fret neck joint or just the guitar itself but I’m enjoying the hell out of it. It’s inspired some new song ideas, so that’s a great thing!

ZEf8Zml.jpg

NKuyzeT.jpg
Big 12 fret fan here.
Really easy to play.

I’m bored and feeling the need for more guitar threads, so until it proves too boring I’m going to log what I’m playing (or just finished playing). Feel free to join in.

Laskin Classical (Brazilian and cedar): 100-150 year old classical pieces. This guitar is about as good a place for nylon strings to live that there is. Even so I’m tempted to go and build a backup with Joshia de Jonge.
While I'm awaiting the September arrival of my left handed PRS SE custom 24 I bought back in March, I am cycling between my other 4 guitars.
1) 7-string Schecter SLS Elite w/ Floyd Rose tremelo
2) Gibson Studio Les Paul
3) Solar T1.6D aged natural matte/distressed w/an Evertune bridge
4) Ibanez acoustic

Having some maintenance getting done on my Custom 24 so been spending a lot of time with my SE Hollowbody II Piezo for the last few weeks. No, the Custom didn't need that much work but I knew I was going to be without it for up to a week so I devoted my time to the HBII. Beyond that, I've been spending my other playing time with my Seagull S12 Concert just because I can haha. Took them both to a small bash a week or so ago and had a blast with them both. Both are sort of unique sounding and yet bring some familiarity to some popular songs people like to hear.

Back