What are you listening to right now?

New band: Devil's Hand (Mike Slamer and Andrew Freeman). Slamer is a tasty guitarist from The Seventh Key and Freeman sang with Last in Line and has been with Howard's Raiding the Rock Vault for quite a number of years (recently left though). I saw him sing in Rock Vault, and this guy has some pipes!

One of the best guitar solos in my opinion. Amazing that he can compose such a great solo with just two fingers on his left hand.

New band: Devil's Hand (Mike Slamer and Andrew Freeman). Slamer is a tasty guitarist from The Seventh Key and Freeman sang with Last in Line and has been with Howard's Raiding the Rock Vault for quite a number of years (recently left though). I saw him sing in Rock Vault, and this guy has some pipes!

Big +1 for Freeman. Saw him with Last In Line last year. He did a great job. First saw him 15, or more, years ago. He was singing for Lynch Mob opening for Michael Schenker. Great pipes.

Loved these guys back in the 80s. Their 2016 release, Win Hands Down, was pretty solid. Enjoyed Bush singing for Anthrax, too.

"Maybe You've Been Brainwashed Too" by the New Radicals ("You Get What You Give").
An excellent album.

Just noticed this old thread - guess I don't come to this section too often.

But I was just listening to this (new to me) band Aqueous. They're a jam band the opened up for another Jam band I like (Moe.) over a year ago so just started to check them out. Some of the songs just rip so they are really growing on me.

Jeff Beck (Live at Ronnie Scott's)...yes, still...and Little Feat's old Folk's Boogie, Robben Ford (Talk to your daughter, Wild about you),
Rush (Clockwork Angels), Umphrey's Magee, and...wait for it...Preservation Hall Jazz...I've been in a big NOLA mood lately.

Back