What about a 594 junior

I like Hans' approach, too...one One for every pickup you could possibly want.

Last time I talked to that dude he told me that I was approaching having "too many guitars". o_O

... And then told me I needed to buy a One. :cool:

A reclaimed One, a S2 One, a Private Stock One. Have mercy guys. I've already bought my last guitar ( several times):rolleyes::rolleyes:

I want one of those too. Even have it picked out.

Let's all get two new guitars!!!

Why settle for two when you can have a three-way One?
6DDC00B9-6892-4F43-8012-3AB15A943059_zpsyw8cjwsy.jpg

I want one of those too. Even have it picked out.

Let's all get two new guitars!!!

I approve this message.

Yes, my SAS shall be an '07-'09. I want the blade switch and the Swamp Ash pickups. Already have the wiring mods planned should it be a keeper.

But if any of the One ideas in this thread become reality, I'll be in trouble.

No, Mark. I want one One, one SAS, and all three KL's. So... that's four guitars I need.

Let's all get four new guitars!!

So much for Maintainin'...that Westie really knocked something loose with you...

But I'm totally on board with the let's all get four guitars thing.

I approve this message.

Yes, my SAS shall be an '07-'09. I want the blade switch and the Swamp Ash pickups.

I want the natural finished late 90's model with moons and wings. I will name it... Uh.. err.. not sure, but I will make a lot of jokes about having swamp @ss.

So much for Maintainin'...that Westie really knocked something loose with you...

But I'm totally on board with the let's all get four guitars thing.

You guys finally broke me.

You guys finally broke me.

Same thing happened to me when I got my first PS. Not only did I basically go nuts and get more PSes, I started to think Core models were bargains, so heck, just go buy more whenever, dude!

I was previously a one acoustic, two electrics, kinda guy.

Now I don't have a clue where it'll end.

Probably with my wife shooting me.

Same thing happened to me when I got my first PS. Not only did I basically go nuts and get more PSes, I started to think Core models were bargains, so heck, just go buy more whenever, dude!

I was previously a one acoustic, two electrics, kinda guy.

Now I don't have a clue where it'll end.

Probably with my wife shooting me.

Totally! This is sickness really, my gf is about to murder me!

Now Boogie is texting me telling me to look for a cheap One. I'm not even on the forum, I'm getting f@cking phone messages now from you crackheads.

Who want's to go knock over a 7-11 for guitar money with me? I've got a nuns disguise, a Hitler one, and an Easter Bunny costume. The 911 call will be epic.

Now Boogie is texting me telling me to look for a cheap One. I'm not even on the forum, I'm getting f@cking phone messages now from you crackheads.

Who want's to go knock over a 7-11 for guitar money with me? I've got a nuns disguise, a Hitler one, and an Easter Bunny costume. The 911 call will be epic.

I've got a One I'll sell you cheap, as long as you put on one of the costumes. I'm lookin' for some inspiration!

I've got a One I'll sell you cheap, as long as you put on one of the costumes. I'm lookin' for some inspiration!
You are evil! :cool::D And if you don't post pics, I'm making the 4 hour trip to express my displeasure. :p

You are evil! :cool::D And if you don't post pics, I'm making the 4 hour trip to express my displeasure. :p

Pics of what? The One? Or Sergio in one of those costumes? :p Either way, I ain't showin' you squat! :eek: If holdin' out gets you to make the drive, pack some sauce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Totally! This is sickness really, my gf is about to murder me!

If she is still your girlfriend and is going to murder you, don't let her be your wife. It's another level. Something unstoppable.

I'm glad that mine is supportive and always says: "oh, that top is beautiful" "hey, that colour matches with the guitar" "yes, you can buy it if you think you SHOULD"

S2 One would be nice. Use the original Mira body shape. And the 594 length. That would be sweet. (Confession - my Mira has SD Phat Cats in it, so it's basically a PRS Special.)

Back