Videos of you playing or your band?

Hi guys, my 2002 PRS Cu24 is my main gigging guitar so thought I'd post some clips from a recent gig playing with the Alan Linfoot Band at the Butchers Arms in Barnet, London (UK):

Sultans of swing - the young lady filming kept turning her camera & accidentally switching it off & Alan forgot a verse so reminded him of the opening words & just jammed through an extra bit & thankfully he remembered it again! We're gettin' old! lol

Another brick in the wall:

Statesboro Blues (slide guitar):

Honky Tonk Woman:

Hi guys, my 2002 PRS Cu24 is my main gigging guitar so thought I'd post some clips from a recent gig playing with the Alan Linfoot Band at the Butchers Arms in Barnet, London (UK):

Sultans of swing - the young lady filming kept turning her camera & accidentally switching it off & Alan forgot a verse so reminded him of the opening words & just jammed through an extra bit & thankfully he remembered it again! We're gettin' old! lol

Honky Tonk Woman:
Awesome! Thanks for sharing!!

Honky Tonk Woman:

Nice shares @Voxman5 you're getting some snappy tones from that CU24.

Honky Tonk Woman:
You with the Kemper and the other with the Marshall ?

Honky Tonk Woman:
Most excellent! Great leads and solid rhythms!!!👋👍✊

Marshall solidstate for Alan, but no, I don't have a Kemper. I gig with an 'old tech' Vox Valvetronix Tonelab LE from 2007 through a Headrush FRFR108.
Still rockin the Tonelab! That’s been a long term piece of gear for you, Rich.

Back