Victor Vector left due to the normie trolls

We can throw them into the river. If they float, they may not be trustworthy. If they drown, they are someone we can trust.
Weeding out the weak, so to speak

I can just hear some of the throwers on the forum: "Omg, preez just drown... What else can we do to get this guy outta here??! Good riddance, we don't need another clown in the group. Look, a kid!!!" 😂 😹

Some people's only power in life is antagonizing others online using an anonymous profile. Pathetic

(Now excuse me while I switch to my other profile to stalk and flame everyone who doesn't like this post).
Very true, though I don't think anyone is anonymous here, we almost all know exactly who each other though pics, name and ages, even location

Wait... IP addresses... I thought Vic and I were twinning.

Crap, y'all got me again!!! 😆

Last edited:
Victor Vector is no longer with us, he never said or did anything wrong, yet was disrespected by various members. I got a message last night which stated "I'm glad you're staying, Steve, it looks like everyone loves you. I was going to stay but I've had some bad interactions and since then, some members have made me feel uncomfortable".

I think we can do better (although I wasn't included in this).

Just thought everyone should know, he will most likely not be returning. It's a sad day for the forum. We need less bullying here.

Lew would be disgusted right now.

As for being disrespected: as long as you respect yourself and the people in real life respect you, who cares? We are all more substantive than our screen personas...well, not me so much, but most of us.;)

Apologies @Moondog Wily

Apparently Vic and I are the same person now. Nevermind the music videos I didn't know about and how different we look. I admit, I've been planning this since October, 2023 because I didn't get enough likes on those threads or videos.. October is when I supposedly made the Vic account and since, I underwent extensive plastic surgeries, creating this account in January. So sorry I misled everyone, who knows how many other alternate accounts the members will give me over time, I accept, I am all of them 😆 😅 😂

Sorry, just having a bit of fun here

As for being disrespected: as long as you respect yourself and the people in real life respect you, who cares? We are all more substantive than our screen personas...well, not me so much, but most of us.;)
Agreed.

And I'm very blessed. The forums have become somewhat of a joke but in a good way, a good past time to let off steam and just have fun. I have joined a few forums since joining this one, I have no doubt I'll likely run into Vic elsewhere (I've ran into a few members from here at other places).

Off the forum, I'm very easy to get along with. I'm actually pretty chill and don't have any enemies, thankfully. I'm a hero in my kid's eyes so it's not like nobody from here can take that away.

I do admit, the forum makes me laugh alot, I often show my wife some of the stuff. It brightens our day, especially the snide remarks lol Aside from that, I have no doubt that if I was older (60+ instead of 45), I'd garner much more respect. That senior discount if you will...

Last edited:
Agreed.

And I'm very blessed. The forums have become somewhat of a joke but in a good way, a good past time to let off steam and just have fun. I have joined a few forums since joining this one, I have no doubt I'll likely run into Vic elsewhere (I've ran into a few members from here at other places).

Off the forum, I'm very easy to get along with. I'm actually pretty chill and don't have any enemies, thankfully. I'm a hero in my kid's eyes so it's not like nobody from here can take that away.

I do admit, the forum makes me laugh alot, I often show my wife some of the stuff. It brightens our day, especially the snide remarks lol

I like this place because people are pretty even, good natured and diverse. The music unites us and that is what is most important to me.

I would encourage Vic to continue posting if he liked it here. Some people are going to like your forum persona some won't. Mutual avoidance is always an option. I didn't read the thread, but to think that discussion over Orianthi would be the "hill to die on" seems bizarre.

I like this place because people are pretty even, good natured and diverse. The music unites us and that is what is most important to me.

I would encourage Vic to continue posting if he liked it here. Some people are going to like your forum persona some won't. Mutual avoidance is always an option. I didn't read the thread, but to think that discussion over Orianthi would be the "hill to die on" seems bizarre.
I have no doubt that this place "can" be good and I've experienced plenty good and bad in the short time I've been here,, personally.. there seems to be a constant need for members to comment and say how peaceful it is but if that were so new members would be coming back. We have helpful threads and great advisors (I am one who cares for our members, most saw this when I was concerned for JasonE and the possibility for upsetting him). There is an underlying problem, and elephant in the room but everyone is acting as if it doesn't exist and when the matter gets pressed, some members seem to deter the issue by throwing some type of jab. We already see this, too, on this particular thread.

In order for this forum to not be taken as a joke, this must not continue. We must adapt. We must evolve. We must thrive.

I have no doubt that this place "can" be good and I've experienced plenty good and bad in the short time I've been here,, personally.. there seems to be a constant need for members to comment and say how peaceful it is but if that were so new members would be coming back. We have helpful threads and great advisors (I am one who cares for our members, most saw this when I was concerned for JasonE and the possibility for upsetting him). There is an underlying problem, and elephant in the room but everyone is acting as if it doesn't exist and when the matter gets pressed, some members seem to deter the issue by throwing some type of jab. We already see this, too, on this particular thread.

In order for this forum to not be taken as a joke, this must not continue. We must adapt. We must evolve. We must thrive.
I think these forums are what you make of them. You seem to be thriving, while Vic decided it wasn't his cup of tea. Same forums, different people. This place is a good fit for some, but not others. Like most forums I have seen.

I used to post in hockey forums. Check one out sometime.

You young whippersnappers...;)

This is a forum I would like to see thrive, I am excited for its future, to see it grow. Will you guys let me into the circle?
IIRC in the old days, not as in before 58/15 LT pickups were released, but when humans were still in the hunter-gathering state before things like agriculture, communities, written language and civilization, folks often lived in tribes. Most inter-tribe interactions didn't go well. Occasionally, however if an outsider wanted to have a peaceful interaction with a different tribe they would often just hang out at the periphery of the tribe and allow time for that tribe to get used to their presence and then gradually increase their proximity and interaction at a rate that the tribe wasn't alarmed.

Jane Goodall apparently did something similar with the gorillas over a few weeks or months to great success.

Just treat your desired circle as a moderately functional tribal primates and you should be fine. :cool:

Hopefully you've seen this thread by Lew that went off-roading for the great majority of the thread. I thought it was one of the funniest threads I'd ever seen.

Lew obviously wasn't happy and said so. But it got back on track by the end and I don't remember any lingering animosity on Lew's part in his posts or in PM's or phone calls between us. We even swapped gear, I got one of the Gibson P90's he mentioned in the above 'hot dog' thread and last summer I sent him a Focusrite Scarlett interface, gratis, when he wanted to record some of his songs; he eventually sent it back when he got gear he liked better.

I’ll bring to your attention post #99 of this thread.

PM me your address.

:D

Don’t fall for it, he’ll ask for your inside leg measurement next!

Back