Upgraded SE 594 goes kaboom!

Tonart

Tone of the Art......or is that backwards?
Instead of updating an old thread I thought to make a new one, since this may be of interest to some of you.

I changed out the knobs and put in 57/08’s, but with the pickup pole adjustment screws changed to gold screws. This complements the other hardware on the guitar for that complete hybrid hardware look.

The guitar itself has a fantastic inherent tone. Now with the 57/08’s installed, I have every assurance that inherent tone will be captured as faithfully and clearly as can be.

I am so pleased with this guitar now! Looks the part, sounds the part, plays the part. Absolutely solid feeling and reliable. It's a proxy for all my PRS guitars!

Time to let the photos speak. Will ya just look at that!
ZmIvdrB.jpeg

rhHaeNN.jpeg

1vdXmAV.jpeg

Instead of updating an old thread I thought to make a new one, since this may be of interest to some of you.

I changed out the knobs and put in 57/08’s, but with the pickup pole adjustment screws changed to gold screws. This complements the other hardware on the guitar for that complete hybrid hardware look.

The guitar itself has a fantastic inherent tone. Now with the 57/08’s installed, I have every assurance that inherent tone will be captured as faithfully and clearly as can be.

I am so pleased with this guitar now! Looks the part, sounds the part, plays the part. Absolutely solid feeling and reliable. It's a proxy for all my PRS guitars!

Time to let the photos speak. Will ya just look at that!
ZmIvdrB.jpeg

rhHaeNN.jpeg

1vdXmAV.jpeg
Nice

This one has now been installed with Gibson Custom Buckers which are stock on their historic LP’s R9 etc. All I can say is wow.

A good singer needs a good microphone, yet a good microphone is meaningless without a good singer. It’s true.
232EYVF.jpeg

Back