Tremonti's New Album: Dust

prs19

I dig it! Came out today. Check it out!

I've always loved the huge sound he gets. He seems like a really cool dude also.

Very cool dude. I've had the pleasure of meeting him twice, and a friend did one of his pre-show master classes.

The new album rocks, for sure. Great day for new releases - I got this, the new Bad Company (two live shows with the original lineup, 1977 and 1979), and new Rob Zombie. The new Prince will arrive next week.

I been listening to the new tremonti all day. It's a great album really enjoying it.

I was going to get the bad company but only picked the tremonti up. How is the bar company.

I will be getting this today via Amazon MP3.
New Lacuna Coil is coming before long too, another group I like.

Just downloaded to my iphone, I'm flying today so that will make for a more interesting trip! Also grabbed a couple episodes of the "No Guitar is Safe" podcast.

I got the new Tremonti, Dorje, and Megadeth Dystopia this morning.
Will be listening to Mark's newest one on the way into work tomorrow morning.

I got the album on FRI delivered as mp3, the CD is still to be shipped via amazon. At 29th APR the band Long Distance Calling released their 5th album. The guitarist is my tech, if I suffer from malfunction of my gear :)
The band is famous for being one of the most impressive post prog rock formations. They present a new singer with this album (Petter Carlsen). I'm little shaken who has got the more hooking tunes.
As a Salomonian sentence: Tremonti's title track Dust is a real hymn!

I love it! It amazes me that he can always churn out decent music, overtime on of his albums or an alter bridge album comes out I'm expecting to be not as good as the previous one but he never disappoints. Friday was a great day for new music, I got Tremont's, Rob Zombies and the new Sixx AM album, so I've not really done anything this weekend except listen to music!

I been listening to the new tremonti all day. It's a great album really enjoying it.

I was going to get the bad company but only picked the tremonti up. How is the bar company.

I've only had a chance to sample the BC. I'm gonna try to give it more of a listen.

It's been a grand weekend for music for me (listening, not playing, unfortunately) - new Tremonti, Zombie, Robin Trower, Prince's 1999 and both HitnRun albums (Phase One and Phase Two). Saw Robin Trower last night - what a player. I don't know hardly any of his material, and I was captivated all night.

And I bought Doug Stanhope's new book, Digging Up Mother.

Back