Tremonti

Canadian PRSGUY

I really dig this CD Mark sure does have some great vocals and proved it at the experience this year as well.

I've been enjoying the CD as well. I wish I'd gotten Mark to sign it at Experience. My wife says it's a gtreat CD to work-out to.

His CD and show at Experience totally blew me away.

I have been a fan since the early Creed days but never thought he could really sing and lead a band like that. I was not expecting this when I heard he would make a solo album.

Usually when band guitarists do their solo side projects the result is a couple of good songs with crappy lyrics. But Mark's album is very solid. I really want him to do more albums.

I had pre-ordered the CD and it has been on heavy rotation ever since.

Mark's playing here in Amsterdam in 2 weeks, can't wait to hear the songs live.

I had pre-ordered the CD and it has been on heavy rotation ever since.

Mark's playing here in Amsterdam in 2 weeks, can't wait to hear the songs live.

Oh man you may end up getting real lucky as he's been toying around with adding songs to his set. He's played both of his b-sides at shows.

Oh man you may end up getting real lucky as he's been toying around with adding songs to his set. He's played both of his b-sides at shows.

Now i'm very curious! What songs are the b-sides? I only know what's on the album.

Now i'm very curious! What songs are the b-sides? I only know what's on the album.

I was able to go to his shows in Orlando, Atlanta, and Birmingham! In Birmingham, he played both B-sides that night and they are called "Gone" and "All That I Got." The guy is amazing, he does it all.

-Bret

I'm really digging this album. Not only is Mark a great guy, but the folks that handled his merch at Experience were awesome as well. My wife and I wandered over after I talked to Mark, and they had packed everything up. I said to my wife, "Too late." They pulled out the display shirts so I could still buy one - pretty awesome. I even said not to bother, but they pretty much insisted.

Hadn't heard about the B-sides...

I was able to go to his shows in Orlando, Atlanta, and Birmingham! In Birmingham, he played both B-sides that night and they are called "Gone" and "All That I Got." The guy is amazing, he does it all.

-Bret

Cool, thanks. Going to look those additional songs up on Youtube. Someone must have taped them I guess.

A couple of years go I was fortunate enough to be able to chat with Mark for a couple of minutes. His friend Troy Stetina (awesome player btw). gave a master class to some guitar studenst at the Amsterdam conservatory. Mark dropped in for a visit, just to chat with people (Alter Bridge had a concert in Amsterdam the next night). A friend got me in and Mark really took the time to talk to everyone after the event was done. He was really down to earth, very approachable and friendly. So I was cheering just a little bit louder than usual when I saw AB the next night :)

Here's a pic including Troy who had forgotten to open his eyes haha:

55618_487732976004_6116944_o.jpg

Well I saw Tremonti on Saturday and it was AWESOME!

They play supertight , absolutely flawless. They also took the time to sign all the merchandise that people bought after the show and I chatted with all of them, nice guys!

Back