three words that make it a loooong day

OUT FOR DELIVERY!
Boo ya!

lol... same situation here. xD

exp_del.jpg

Starting to get a little bit nervous ... it's 4:30pm already... can't stop hammering F5 on the keyboard... ^^

While the tracking still tells me to expect delivery today I somehow... doubt this. 8pm. So while it took three words to make this a long day it only took two words to make it a very disappointing day: "Delivery delayed".
Hope horax is better off with the other two word option: "Delivered to:"... ;)

It's 1:42 pm here...they say it will be delviered by 4:30....hope so...

It's here....I'm going over it.
Dave's Guitar shop did a great job. They make you feel like a wanted customer. They put some goodies in the bag and a cert that shows they went over everything
the day I ordered it.

I have yet to plug it in yet, but initial thoughts are that it's a good guitar. Not great, good. But it's an SE Standard 24.
I got this as I ran into an SE Custom 24 I played the other day that I fell in love with, and this was over 270.00 cheaper than that one, so I thoguht I'd give it a try.

I THINK the Custom had better QC, but this one isn't bad at all.

I will put up pix and play it in a bit. I love the trem system in this though!

While the tracking still tells me to expect delivery today I somehow... doubt this. 8pm. So while it took three words to make this a long day it only took two words to make it a very disappointing day: "Delivery delayed".
Hope horax is better off with the other two word option: "Delivered to:"... ;)
That sucks dude! Is Saturday delivery possible? If not I’d pick it up from the facility. I’ve done that before...who wants to wait till Monday.

That sucks dude! Is Saturday delivery possible? If not I’d pick it up from the facility. I’ve done that before...who wants to wait till Monday.
Tracking still tells me it'll arrive today... (11pm). I hope it'll arrive tomorrow, fingers crossed... ^^ Sadly picking it up at a nearby depot is not an option as long as the tracking system still thinks it's out for delivery.

Back