This Preview Intended For Mature Audiences

László

Too Many Notes
I decided I need a few of those new tuner buttons.

ehN08GB.jpg

NO WAY! Congrats László, as I said in that introduction post, this is one of the MOST desirable SCs I have ever seen!! What a killer score, looking forward to the tone report (including tuner button details) ;~))

EDIT: I apparently have jumped the gun and the post I am referencing above is not the guitar László bought, DOH!

Last edited:
NO WAY! Congrats László, as I said in that introduction post, this is one of the MOST desirable SCs I have ever seen!! What a killer score, looking forward to the tone report (including tuner button details) ;~))
It's not that guitar!! In fact, it's not an SC.

It's a normal, regular model.

Last edited:
I like it, too. I'll upload some pics to Imgur and post them as soon as I finish redoing one of my orchestral pieces. I had to take a break, but I'm headed back into the studio shortly.
Like I said in the other thread; go get them, boss!

I'm just about to hit the hay and I'm all day at the hub tomorrow, but I hoping to see new baby shots ASAP.

As well as the new tuner buttons.
That's why I said this thread is for mature audiences - not into the whining about something so trivial.

Plus, I really like them, so there's that.

I can, however, already report on the middle pickup for two reasons: I had a Special in 2021-23 with an ebony fretboard, and I have the same pickup in my Northern Lights PS.

Best middle pickup I've ever had on a guitar. Seriously.

The new tuner buttons have the effect of making the headstock look bigger. And that’s a good thing for me. This coming right after the Robben Ford model featured a bigger headstock. Coincidence much….or grand design?

The new tuner buttons have the effect of making the headstock look bigger. And that’s a good thing for me. This coming right after the Robben Ford model featured a bigger headstock. Coincidence much….or grand design?
Good comment.
It took me a while to adjust from Phase II to Phase III tuners. Love 'm now.

Back