The Jam Band thread

As far as fake Jerrys go, John K is at the top of the heap imo. Seen him with various bands but one of my favorite solos I saw him play was actually a sit in with Tea Leaf Green. Have not seen anyone else channel Jerry type playing quite like him

Mini-toggles on a 3 pickup PRS?
Who would do that?!?!

8Dfivih.jpeg

eLP54lE.jpeg

I also approve of adding a GK-3 to a PRS.

kZwO8lx.jpeg
I know a guy…..

The Warfield is the same place the legendary "Friday Night in San Francisco" happend it's a great Art Deco theater with a long history of epic shows

I'm a 5th gen SF Native~ The Mission is named for the 1776-built Mission Dolores, my grandparents were married there.
The Mission District is an exuberant, evolving neighborhood with Latino roots and a hipster vibe. Old-school taquerias and eclectic live-music clubs mix with chef-driven eateries and craft cocktail lounges. There are also tattoo parlors, gourmet ice cream shops and Dolores Park, a popular weekend hangout with skyline views. Vibrant murals line streets such as Clarion Alley

Last edited:
As far as fake Jerrys go, John K is at the top of the heap imo. Seen him with various bands but one of my favorite solos I saw him play was actually a sit in with Tea Leaf Green. Have not seen anyone else channel Jerry type playing quite like him

He’s very good. My preference would be Dave Hebert, but I’m more inclined towards the Jerry Garcia Band version of Jerry over the Grateful Dead version at this point, and he does it very well. I got to see John with Further once, and passed on opportunities after that.

He’s very good. My preference would be Dave Hebert, but I’m more inclined towards the Jerry Garcia Band version of Jerry over the Grateful Dead version at this point, and he does it very well. I got to see John with Further once, and passed on opportunities after that.

love A'bear! Glad I live in an area where it's pretty easy to see him play fairly frequently ;)

one of the those stciky summer afternoons .. 78F and 77% humidity ..... perfect music for it ...

Back