Six artists Keith Richards says he hates...

i didn't watch the clip, and i am not here to pile on keith richards -- i do (or once did) like early stones, when they wore suits and seemed a little more amateur hour. no one likes anything i like so consider yourselves lucky for enjoying the greatest rock and roll band of all time.
Of course, you are talking about the Beatles, right?

Who the Fark disses Elton John?

I'll tell you who disses Elton John - the 200,000 Harley riders who walked out when he showed up as the surprise act at the 100th Anniversary celebration in 2003! I found it to be hilarious and moved much closer to the stage as a result of the exodus of 2/3's of the crowd!! I will admit however that HD could have done a MUCH better job at choosing the artist to celebrate their 100 years. Word has it that Willie G Davidsons daughter was a huge Elton fan and that is what made them decide to book him. But seriously, a gay English Knight for 300,000 bikers! Bad choice HD!!!

Last edited:
When I was a kid in the early 60's, I learned guitar by slowing down the first 3 or 4 Rolling Stones albums. I'm a big Keith fan. Brian Jones too.

I would say some of them have some pretty good albums and I really respect Mick Ronson, Jimmy Page and Prince as guitarists.
But would also say he’s not wrong!

i'm sorry for messing up this thread, and i want to say i really do love haters and a good hate off. like that one guy says, a curator has to leave some things out, and similarly a complete criticism has to address negative aspects with the positive.

some things i 'like' that no one else really does:

felt/denim
sparks
the wu tang clan
the bee gees, even after the 70s
britpop, most especially the auteurs
country, especially light stuff like ronnie milsap
trance
goth rock /synthwave /dark disco
fred astaire and most crooners, 'bird' bands
dutch hardstyle, happy hardcore, and booty house
nicki minaj when she was with gucci and wakka
most mainstream party rap to be honest -- like akon is fine with me but i'm sick of jay-z and nas whining
russian doomer bands
daytime r&b
still into glam but not spandex glam

i won't go on

I'll tell you who disses Elton John - the 200,000 Harley riders who walked out when he showed up as the surprise act at the 100th Anniversary celebration in 2003! I found it to be hilarious and moved much closer to the stage as a result of the exodus of 2/3's of the crowd!! I will admit however that HD could have done a MUCH better job at choosing the artist to celebrate their 100 years. Word has it that Willie G Davidsons daughter was a huge Elton fan and that is what made them decide to book him. But seriously, a gay English Knight for 300,000 bikers! Bad choice HD!!!
for real, george michael was still alive in 2003.

LOL. Go woke, go broke. The only way Elton John would ride a Harley is on the back seat. That's too funny.

Back