Should I get an S2 594 DC if.....?

nicotele

EDIT: I ended up not getting the guitar. Was a good deal and they are good, but just came a bit not in the right moment, cos even though I could have purchased it, there is a slight possibility that things might get a bit tight financially so need to wait until things are certain before start grabbing more guitars, lol. Been already 6 this year and 3 of them hve been PRS, so not bad at all I think hehehe.

thanks for the replies!

Hey!

I currently have a DGT 203, a 1999 McCarty with P90 and a Paul's Guitar SE. Also have an LP guitar.

Do you think grabbing an S2 594 DC is worth it?

Saw a good deal on one here in my country in Sapphie Metallic. A bit dark but cool color with the sparkle (normally dont dig the S2 colors much)

What do you think?? =) thanks!!

Last edited:
If you get it at a good price, it’s not “worth it” and you flip it at a profit…I don’t think that’s a worst case scenario. But usually it’s worth it if the guitar offers something different than your current stable. At least that’s my philosophy primarily as a studio musician looking for inspiration and tonal versatility.

Yes, yes, yes

mTcRmtf.jpg

EDIT: I ended up not getting the guitar. Was a good deal and they are good, but just came a bit not in the right moment, cos even though I could have purchased it, there is a slight possibility that things might get a bit tight financially so need to wait until things are certain before start grabbing more guitars, lol. Been already 6 this year and 3 of them hve been PRS, so not bad at all I think hehehe.

thanks for the replies!

Hey!

I currently have a DGT 203, a 1999 McCarty with P90 and a Paul's Guitar SE. Also have an LP guitar.

Do you think grabbing an S2 594 DC is worth it?

Saw a good deal on one here in my country in Sapphie Metallic. A bit dark but cool color with the sparkle (normally dont dig the S2 colors much)

What do you think?? =) thanks!!
A sensible decision!
If there is even a remote chance a luxury guitar purchase could affect putting bread and same on the table then it's a no brainier.
Always more guitars!
Until the next time!

Back