Santana Guys: Can Bodia Withstand Peer Pressure?

We can't have a new page without a teaser.
CK_364EywaTop.JPG

Resist the pressure from these guys, resist, resist I say. Oh wait, I'mm about three feet away from mine. I tried, I failed. Sorry, click on that *****!

Listen, Darwin doesn't have time to take away from his full time gig at America's trailer parks, responding to proclamations of, "...here, hold my beer...", and "...hey Ma, watch this!" with your unfounded, out of bounds desire to cheat yourself out of guitar-harmony. Listen to your friend and quietly...click...buy!

(was that good enough, Serge?)

Dude....send.....more......sauce!

If PRS were to do a DC 22 594, I would be all over it!! ;)

I tried to spec one in the Vault, but there was that dreaded CNC charge...

Do you mean Santana 22-594?

If you guys recall, Chris Swope who used to be at Musician's Friend (now of Swope Guitars) did two runs of what was called a DC 22, a 22 Fret Santana with a stoptail. I had one from each run, great guitars!

Here is mine from the second run:

DC+22+04.jpg

I dig Santana's, but I liked these even more, the left hand wasn't out as far, and they were better balanced.

That guitar, with the 594 scale, neck carve, 2 volume 2 tone, flat jumbos and 5815 LT's, WOW!! THAT would be awesome...

Maybe I will have to pony up that CNC charge after I run out of 594 DC and SC ideas for PS builds... ;)

If you guys recall, Chris Swope who used to be at Musician's Friend (now of Swope Guitars) did two runs of what was called a DC 22, a 22 Fret Santana with a stoptail. I had one from each run, great guitars!

Here is mine from the second run:

DC+22+04.jpg

I dig Santana's, but I liked these even more, the left hand wasn't out as far, and they were better balanced.

That guitar, with the 594 scale, neck carve, 2 volume 2 tone, flat jumbos and 5815 LT's, WOW!! THAT would be awesome...

Maybe I will have to pony up that CNC charge after I run out of 594 DC and SC ideas for PS builds... ;)

They have (had?) one at Righteous Guitars. Boggled my mind, since I don't think I had seen one before.

I had a Santana III in Santana yellow. It was my first PRS. But I just didn't bond with it. Brian gave it a new home.

As a scientist, I concur. I will be the control - Bodia gets some Santanas (Santani?), I will get none. We'll see the benefits/consequences.
But this is only a statistcal sampling of two. We need to take the entire forum and half must own Santana's and half must not. Some of us will have to purchase Santana's to make the groups equal. (I'll volunteer;)). Then we have to take samples at periodic times.

Back