PRS Towel for gigs would be nice!

RiverRat

Enjoying the Arizona Desert
Anyone know if PRS has ever made a hand towel?

Its be cool to have on with me on stage to dry the face every once in a while. Out here in Arizona it gets pretty damn hot, in fact its gonna be 110 degrees this weekend.

My drummer has a couple of Zildjian hand towels.

A PRS one would be nice. I would buy a few.

@Shawn@PRS can this be a reality?

While not technically hand towels (they're more like soccer scarves), our distributor in Japan had these made for Experience Japan.

scraf.jpg

That would be pretty sweet. We just played outdoors...only 92 degrees and it was brutal.

While not technically hand towels (they're more like soccer scarves), our distributor in Japan had these made for Experience Japan.

View attachment 6416

I think a stage (hand/golf) towel would be a very cool addition to the store and would be a hit with PRS owners and fans.

Sign me up for 2 right now.

Can that be added to the suggestion box?

If those Japan ones are absorbent like a towel, can you send one out to the hot ass desert? Or can I purchase one or two? They look like they may do good.

I think a stage (hand/golf) towel would be a very cool addition to the store and would be a hit with PRS owners and fans.

Sign me up for 2 right now.

Can that be added to the suggestion box?

If those Japan ones are absorbent like a towel, can you send one out to the hot ass desert? Or can I purchase one or two? They look like they may do good.

I'll make the accessories team aware of the towel requests. Thanks

We're getting close to the bottom of the first page, and I can't believe no one has asked for a PRS thong yet...

Back