PRS guitar details sought

Hi all,

I have this PRS and trying to understand its build details. It appears to have extra ‘fruit’ but I can’t look it up specifically - all advice appreciated!

Aj0ua1u
You're going to need to post your picture through a third party site like imgur or photobucket. Then we can really help you. You may also need to make a few more posts before you're allowed to post pictures. Good luck.

Thank you - tried again with images at https://imgur.com/gallery/pV2gBat
By appearances it looks like a Core CU24 with upgraded/modded hardware. The tuner buttons appear to have been replaced. The bridge saddles have been replaced and the truss rod cover may or may not be original.

I would contact the PRS Customer Support Center with the serial number to see if they can give you the real down low on this one. Maybe one of our eagle eyed forum friends can see something that I can't.

Thanks all - yes the eagle on the truss rod cover is something I haven’t seen on other custom 24s. I will contact customer support and see if they can add anything.

Appreciate the advice

If the tuner buttons are plastic, they may be stock. That was near the end of the Phase I tuner era. They switched from metal buttons to black plastic, presumably in an effort to reduce mass at the headstock. Not positive if that applied to Artist Package, however.

Back