PRS Amp?

I am totally in love with my Mesa Boogie Royal Atlantic combo. Amazing clean tones and fantastic Marshall flavored dirt. I have actually gotten out of the house and am playing with some guys again and it sounds huge in the mix.

I have one very nice tube amp, a Carvin V3M I can run with a 2x12 or 4x12 cabinet.
However I have been jamming more with a Blackstar ID 60 head into the 4x12, and a Blackstar ID 30 combo 1x12.
I like how I can play at a low volume with the two Blackstars and still get the nice overdriven sound.

Nice to have a variety to play through.
Also have a Blackstar HT5R-H head, and an Orange Micro Terror, but those are out of rotation for now.

19.jpg

11.jpg

The best clean I've ever had was a Bogner Shiva 20th anniversary. Don't have this amp anymore, but I have to admit I am going through a PRS Amp love phase.
In total love with the DGT30 sound. Love my "H" dirty channel but I am planning to sell it and get an Archon. Then I think I will have all the sounds I need.

2 channel H combo. Definitely the best two channel amp I've ever owned. Many times I have had two channel amps and would like one or zero of the channels. I went through many amps such as Fender, Mesa, Budda, Hughes and Kettner, Soldano, Koch and Genz Benz. Finally about a year ago I purchased a 2 channel H online and have been loving it ever since.

2 channel H combo. Definitely the best two channel amp I've ever owned. Many times I have had two channel amps and would like one or zero of the channels. I went through many amps such as Fender, Mesa, Budda, Hughes and Kettner, Soldano, Koch and Genz Benz. Finally about a year ago I purchased a 2 channel H online and have been loving it ever since.

I also have the combo. Fantastic amp.

My PRSh modded Soldano Hot Rod 50! My Doug Sewell modded Dallas is a tied with my British Audio JTM45 Tribute for 2nd.

PRS HXDA
PRS DG30

I've yet to play an amp that works as well for me as both of these. I've had a lot of high end amps.

Back