Post photos from Google Drive

SteveD61

Does anyone know how to post photos from Google Drive? This site doesn't seem to like the links I'm putting in

Cheers

Does anyone know how to post photos from Google Drive? This site doesn't seem to like the links I'm putting in

Cheers
Here is a link to all data I am aware of on this forum regarding posting pix here ( https://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/sharing-pictures-on-prs-forum.47818/ ). The reason google drive is not working is, the link must end with an image extension (.jpg, .png, .gif, .jpeg, etc.). I tried it with my google account when I first signed up here and could not get it to work and I have been a programmer for over 25 years. If you are still having troubles after reviewing the information in the link above (which includes links to other posts on the topic), feel free to PM me and I will do my best to assist!

Welcome to the forum SteveD61!

Here is a link to all data I am aware of on this forum regarding posting pix here ( https://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/sharing-pictures-on-prs-forum.47818/ ). The reason google drive is not working is, the link must end with an image extension (.jpg, .png, .gif, .jpeg, etc.). I tried it with my google account when I first signed up here and could not get it to work and I have been a programmer for over 25 years. If you are still having troubles after reviewing the information in the link above (which includes links to other posts on the topic), feel free to PM me and I will do my best to assist!

Welcome to the forum SteveD61!
Good man! Great post.

Some may argue with that, but "I'm just a soul who's intentions are good, oh lord, please don't let me be misunderstood"! Thanks for the kind words Mr. Bodia, you have been nothing less than an example of the same in my short time here (I still feel like a rookie)!
Thanks buddy!

Thanks for your help guys. It's annoying because I gave up on sites like Photobucket many years ago - useless compared to more modern storage like Google Drive and One Drive etc

Cheers

Back