How To Post Photos - 2024 and Beyond Edition

You're not fooling anyone. You've had that image ready to post for three years now, just waiting for Bogner to say that exact thing.
This Is True! Look At The Time Stamp. We Don't Know Exactly How Many Years...Could Be A Decade. Best Case Scenario It Took Him Over An Hour. I Am Not Impressed With That Kind Of Slow Tech. He Is Playing (B)Pong And I Am Playing Space Invaders. ;)

Yes, please, let’s make this place even more like Facebook.
FML, not that it’s of any consequence but I’d be outta here quicker than…this dead f#cking horse has been beat. Same old tired sh!t. It ain’t rocket science or WORK to post via Imgur. This forum is not a service you pay for. Ease of use is not something you’re owed. Be happy it even exists for you to be enlightened, entertained or pissed off about.

I need this same concept applied to my pedalboard! My eyes are too old to see the darn settings anymore.
98331d_380x380.jpg

Just tried using imagur. Why does it not work as the first post describes? I can’t figure it out. Even one lowly guitar forum has an upload feature where they might have 10 participating members that I visit. Has to be an easier way. I even downloaded the imagur app. Too much crap attached to it. No pics from me here. I’m 66 by the way. I would probabaly post more as well. Oh well.

Just tried using imagur. Why does it not work as the first post describes? I can’t figure it out. Even one lowly guitar forum has an upload feature where they might have 10 participating members that I visit. Has to be an easier way. I even downloaded the imagur app. Too much crap attached to it. No pics from me here. I’m 66 by the way. I would probabaly post more as well. Oh well.

It’s as easy as the directions say. There’s nothing more to it.

Just posted one using the app, but it links straight to my imagur account. Deleted it. I’m let say mature in experience at this life thing, wanting this life thing to be less troublesome at this point, and not so trusting. But I still enjoy my PRS guitars.

Just posted one using the app, but it links straight to my imagur account. Deleted it. I’m let say mature in experience at this life thing, wanting this life thing to be less troublesome at this point, and not so trusting. But I still enjoy my PRS guitars.
Sorry to hear you are having troubles with this SamIV ;~(( If you would like to see some additional tutorials on this topic, you can find them at https://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/sharing-pictures-on-prs-forum.47818/ . I know that is no consolation, but it may help. In addition, if you want to send me a imgur link to your photo, I can probably show/explain to you what you need to do. Feel free to send me a private message to do that if you decide to try it. A private message is initiated by clicking the envelope next to the bell in the upper right corner of the window (next to your username and just left of the "Search" button) or by hovering over my avatar to the left of this message and then clicking on "Start Conversation". Happy to help if I can ;~))

Awesome that you are enjoying your PRSi! They are incredible instruments!!

Back