Pink or Blue? CST24 or MEV? A Wood Library question.

seattleguitarstore

Authorized PRS Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer
We just started to see our next couple of Wood Library runs come in with very similar specs. A Custom 24 run and Modern Eagle run. Both have Ash bodies, flame tops, matching flame necks, Zircote boards and Smoke black hardware. I guess the answer might be one of each?

Here is one in blue and one in pink.

PRS Modern Eagle V Flame Maple 10-Top Swamp Ash Back Stained Maple Neck - Faded Blue Jean 363913

IMG_0221.jpg

IMG_0240.jpg

And one in Pink

PRS Custom 24 Wood Library Flame Maple 10-Top Stained Maple Neck Swamp Ash Back - Bonnie Pink 58/15lt 363702

IMG_0245.jpg

IMG_0258.jpg

I clicked on the thread prepared to say blue, but upon seeing the photos I also have to go with pink. Both stunning, but the pink is special.

By the way, I bought a G&L Korina ASAT from your shop some years ago.

I clicked on the thread prepared to say blue, but upon seeing the photos I also have to go with pink. Both stunning, but the pink is special.

By the way, I bought a G&L Korina ASAT from your shop some years ago.
Was it one of the ASAT Special Korina's with the P90's? I just talked to a guy yesterday that bought one in 2012 from me. I think I am buying it back from him. Damn guitars-I get obsessed.....

Was it one of the ASAT Special Korina's with the P90's? I just talked to a guy yesterday that bought one in 2012 from me. I think I am buying it back from him. Damn guitars-I get obsessed.....
Yes, it was. I think I also bought it in 2012. After some tough decisions, I let it go a couple months ago, along with some others. It was wickedly fun to play, but the hum could be a bit much (and gave me a forearm welt, but that's likely my fault).

As much as I like my Mira, I am missing P90s a bit.

James, you’re holding out not posting that C24 Blue Fade with the killer roasted maple neck!
Paul some amazing PRS have come in this week. I gotta make a couple posts about the MEV and the CST24 Wood Library guitars that showed up Then on the SE side Maple Neck Silver Sky . Oh and this morning before I could make the listings of the first two Myles Kennedy guitars live I sold them to a couple of old customers. More of those should come in this week. I got a chance to play one in March and really like those being an old school Tele guy I am totally sneaking one of the Doghair NF53's into my home studio as soon as they land.- Hope you are well.

Paul some amazing PRS have come in this week. I gotta make a couple posts about the MEV and the CST24 Wood Library guitars that showed up Then on the SE side Maple Neck Silver Sky . Oh and this morning before I could make the listings of the first two Myles Kennedy guitars live I sold them to a couple of old customers. More of those should come in this week. I got a chance to play one in March and really like those being an old school Tele guy I am totally sneaking one of the Doghair NF53's into my home studio as soon as they land.- Hope you are well.
Thanks James! The new MK and NF53 look intriguing (as does the Fiore). Unfortunately my health issues have gotten worse…

One of these days I need to make the trip up to your new digs, since you haven’t had a chance to see the PS you helped me build in 2017!

Thanks James! The new MK and NF53 look intriguing (as does the Fiore). Unfortunately my health issues have gotten worse…

One of these days I need to make the trip up to your new digs, since you haven’t had a chance to see the PS you helped me build in 2017!
I am sorry to hear that Paul. Let me know if you are making the trip up I will carve out some time.

Back