Oops, I did it again... Just purchased. NGD this week again!

Glide-bpm

We were small but we were slow...
I feel so "Angry"...
Angry Larry:
prs-c24-08-angrylry-0925-angle__82562.1476204978.1280.1280.jpg

PICTURES ARE OF ACTUAL GUITAR!

Serial Number: 230925

Color: Angry Larry

Weight: 7.8lbs

PRS Custom 24-08 MMG Exclusive

A few years back we had asked PRS about making a Custom 24 with the “408” electronics (3 way switch, volume, tone and 2 mini coil taps), and while we were back at the factory for some wood library runs we were informed about the “Limited Experience 2016” guitar that was going to be available in June. Once we realized that the guitar was in fact what we had wanted to build for sometime now, we jumped at the chance to do this build.

All of the woods were hand selected by Moore Music, and at that time we also went through the PRS color prism to select some awesome colors that would really showcase these tops.

SPECIFICATIONS

Top Wood: Carved Figured Maple 10 Top

Back Wood: Mahogany

Number of Frets: 24

Scale Length: 25"

Neck Wood: Honduran Rosewood

Neck Profile: Pattern Regular

Fretboard Wood: Honduran Rosewood

Fretboard Inlays: Gold Mother of Pearl Outlines w/ Sparkle Abalone Center Birds

Headstock Inlay: Honduran Rosewood Headstock Veneer with PRS Signature

Truss Rod Cover: “Custom”

Bridge: PRS Tremolo

Tuners: PRS Phase III Locking Tuners

Hardware Type: Hybrid

Treble Pickup: 85/15 Multi-Tap Treble

Bass Pickup: 85/15 Multi-Tap Bass

Controls: Volume and Tone Controls with 3-Way Blade Pickup Switch and Two Mini-Toggle Coil Taps (408 style)

Case: Black Paisley Hardshell Case

Yep. 24-08... Wish they wouldn't have had that 20% off sale... 2 guitars in two weeks... My broke @$$ .com

Oh man... I kind of fell out of love with the CU24 a bit but man! This set-up is hot!

Yeah. I love my 408 and now this gives me the CU pickups with mini toggles!

Having never touched one, I can picture the Rosewood being quite buttery! :D

Last edited:
Congrats!
Rosewood necks feel a very close second to roasted maple imho! Warm & buttery indeed!
Angry Larry is such a fabulous color! Yours looks a tiny shade lighter than our 513 AL....
Enjoy!!

I have a feeling the report will come Wednesday afternoon. Rob said he's shipping it out tomorrow and it takes two days to get to Charleston! Whoop!

Back