On Truck For Delivery...

Sorry fellas, I got a little carried away playing last night and forgot to take pictures... Here are a couple from the dealer, with a proper NGD post to come later... I have been tempted to pick up an SE Angelus acoustic for a while now, and once I laid eyes on this one's back side, I just knew it was meant to be.***

seaf.jpg

seab.jpg

***same thing happened twenty or so years ago when I met my wife...

Sorry fellas, I got a little carried away playing last night and forgot to take pictures... Here are a couple from the dealer, with a proper NGD post to come later... I have been tempted to pick up an SE Angelus acoustic for a while now, and once I laid eyes on this one's back side, I just knew it was meant to be.***

seaf.jpg

seab.jpg

***same thing happened twenty or so years ago when I met my wife...

Looks great man. I bought one for my father in law for Christams and he loves his!

Looks great man. I bought one for my father in law for Christams and he loves his!

Thanks Shawn! It is a rock solid instrument... The projection of sound is incredible! I'm gonna try to post my first "video" NGD with this one.

I also bought my son a Brown Burst SE Mushok and it is absolutely beastly!!! I gotta get one of those too...

Oddly enough I'm also still GASing for a new Maryland guitar. I completely understand the crackhead brain now...

After a few weeks with her, I believe I could put this one up against several other makers models that cost more than double what I paid and this guitar would not only hold its own, but dominate the competition... It has a beautiful glassy tone with just enough "thump"...

I've had the pleasure of playing a few Maryland Made acoustics and they are the absolute cream of the crop but for a more "casual" acoustic player like myself, the SE Angelus is more than enough guitar and an absolute steal for the price of admission. It is definitely the right tool to help me up my game on this style of playing.

Now, if I just had the stones to post a video review...

Back