NTD!

vchizzle

Zomb!e Nine, DFZ
New tuners day! Schaller “phase II” replacement tuners for shared screw winged tuners. They can be purchased from @John Mann - I happened to stumble across an unused set on Vintage Rocker’s yard sale. A long time ago I changed my wings out for Sperzel. I had problems changing strings quick in the dark at a gig if I happened to break one. I also switched to some heavy gauge strings and the low E diameter didn’t fit in the winged tuners. At the time, those were the only replacements available that I could get where you didn’t have to ream the holes out. Functionality of the Sperzels was just fine but the post height on them is much shorter. As evidenced by the scratches on my headstock. It also changed the break angle of the strings coming off the nut, though I never had any ill affects from that. So it’s always bugged me a bit to not have the proper look to my PRS headstock. I was happy to run across these to kind of return to form. I don’t think I knew they existed.

N4gzURD.jpg

I'm glad I could help you out with the tuners. Better on your guitar than sitting in the box on my work bench.

I'm glad I could help you out with the tuners. Better on your guitar than sitting in the box on my work bench.
Ha! Thanks! Thought that was you(on here), different user names threw me... I meant to ask, then forgot when we met up!

Hotness. Man, I don't think I've played any of my current guitars long enough to dent the frets any at all. I'm kinda sad. :p

Back