Nicky Moroch At The New York Amp Show

CoreyT

PRS Addiction
I thought I recognized Nicky from the PRS videos I have watched before.
This was in my subscriptions from Wamplers Pedals.

He is at the New York Amp Show that took place this week.
He is playing a PRS guitar, but I thought he would be playing a PRS amp, but it is his signature amp from Indigo.
Not sure which SE guitar it is, it has what looks like three single coils on it.
I have seen it before though, and I saw some pics of it on the forum here not to long ago.
I looked on the products page, but did not see that model listed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great tone and monster playing Nicky. I will keep an eye out for the SE EG.

Hi - Nick here - That's my SE EG - Discontinued for a while but GREAT guitars. I have 2 SSS and 1 SSH. They've been around the world with me for the last 5 years with no issues. (Well, perhaps the TSA, Getting lost in Bulgaria...) All of my guitar player buddies have one and they're getting snatched up quickly. (Could this be the culprit? :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vT4JMm0ewdE And yup - That's my signature amp. Eric and Matt at Indigo are huge PRS fans. I wish Paul and Doug would exhibit at some of these amp shows - If only to silence the PRS amp bashers who've never actually PLAYED one! I love my 2 Channel H and when I played the prototype of "Pauls' Amp" back in October I literally couldn't sleep that night - It was/is one of the best amps I've ever played - Period! As mainly a session guy for the last (Yikes!) 4 decades I need a bunch of different gear at my disposal - And I love all of it. But when I'm gigging out on the road I usually travel with just one guitar and you can bet it's a PRS!

Hey Nicky! Nice to have you on the forum.

~Hans
Hi - Nick here - That's my SE EG - Discontinued for a while but GREAT guitars. I have 2 SSS and 1 SSH. They've been around the world with me for the last 5 years with no issues. (Well, perhaps the TSA, Getting lost in Bulgaria...) All of my guitar player buddies have one and they're getting snatched up quickly. (Could this be the culprit? :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vT4JMm0ewdE And yup - That's my signature amp. Eric and Matt at Indigo are huge PRS fans. I wish Paul and Doug would exhibit at some of these amp shows - If only to silence the PRS amp bashers who've never actually PLAYED one! I love my 2 Channel H and when I played the prototype of "Pauls' Amp" back in October I literally couldn't sleep that night - It was/is one of the best amps I've ever played - Period! As mainly a session guy for the last (Yikes!) 4 decades I need a bunch of different gear at my disposal - And I love all of it. But when I'm gigging out on the road I usually travel with just one guitar and you can bet it's a PRS!

Nice to see you here, Nicky! By the way, I'm looking at that amp - you won't remember, but you kinda yelled at me for looking at your amp at Exp two years ago. Kiddingly, but you said, "It's mine. Don't look at it. It's mine!"

When I posted above, your post was not there, strange,
Anyways, welcome to the forum, and as I mentioned early, love your playing.

Thanks to all - I actually bacame a BAM member right before they folded - DOH! I was getting a lot of questions and I figured the forums were a great way to answer them. Yeah, Alantig - I remember - It was my paisley 2 Channel H head and cab - "Don't even look at it!" I hope to be part of Experience 2013 - 'Haven't missed one yet :)

It's nice to have the affirmation from a long time touring pro about the resilience and reliability of the PRS SEs on the road. Many of us weekend warriors have praised our SEs for the same, but nothing speaks louder than love from one of the "big boys". :top: Thanks for being here!

It's nice to have the affirmation from a long time touring pro about the resilience and reliability of the PRS SEs on the road. Many of us weekend warriors have praised our SEs for the same, but nothing speaks louder than love from one of the "big boys". :top: Thanks for being here!
Yup - The SEs are fantastic guitars and I travel with them all of the time - Mainly because of the way our beloved airlines handle the tools we use to make a living. I'd feel awful if one of my hi-end models were lost, stolen or damaged - But ya' know what? I think I'd feel just as bad if it was of the SEs ! :)

Hey Nicky - great to see you on the forum. I've been wanting to grab an SE EG for a while just to have something like that in the arsenal. This post got me looking around today - I may have lined one up. That Sideguys track is ridiculously good. Damn.

The SE EG arrived the other day - the neck feels great. Guitar needs a setup but I think it's going to be a killer guitar - and only $299!

The SE EG arrived the other day - the neck feels great. Guitar needs a setup but I think it's going to be a killer guitar - and only $299!
Lucky guy! What color? My red one weighs about half of what my blue one does. I've been looking for a "beater" that I can refinish in a wacky color but they're all really nice - People are taking really good care of their SEs. :)

Lucky guy! What color? My red one weighs about half of what my blue one does. I've been looking for a "beater" that I can refinish in a wacky color but they're all really nice - People are taking really good care of their SEs. :)

I got a blue one. There's a couple red one's on Ebay right now for $299 - one hard tail, one trem.

Nicky - I was at Cliff's a couple weeks ago and played through the Indigo McD - very cool amp. How close is that to your signature amp?

Nicky - I was at Cliff's a couple weeks ago and played through the Indigo McD - very cool amp. How close is that to your signature amp?
Mine, (The El Mariachi), just has more of everything and the ability to go more "British" - Along with the McD tones. 'Should be some info up on the Indigo site this week. And - I called Paul and pretty much demanded that I run the Experience jam again this year - YAY!!! :)

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;80323 said:
So... Nicky... still have that killer all-mahogany 408?

here is pic of it with Nicky's hand (Dallas 2011):

PRS-oneoff-SigStd.JPG

Back