NGD

I h
It wasn’t my fault I swear. It was a nasally voice in my head! :eek:

Very scooped in the mid-range, saying totally way-out stuff about how guitars are sophisticated drugs, and when you’re on a couch playing guitar you’re in no pain.

Whew! ME TOO! I'm relieved to hear that! Except mine sounds more like Forrest Gump, and I'm pretty sure mine also has Tourettes...

Last edited:
I h

Whew! ME TOO! I'm relieved to hear that! Except mine sounds more like Forrest Gump, and I'm pretty sure mine also has Tourettes...
Totally with you bro! My last guitar was a crutch for something bad that happened!

Certainly cheered me up and gave me something to concentrate on:D

Better than all the drugs in the world

Last edited:
If any guitar could turn it around, yours would be it.

Although it’s kind of a moving target, I feel confident saying that’s the best looking DC 594 in existence.

THIS! YYYYYAAAASSSS! THIS!!! I'm gonna go ahead and TOTALLY AGREE! With the honorable Mr. Deblanc! I can't get this beautiful beast outta my head...This thing is HAUNTING my dreams! It's so glorious!

THIS! YYYYYAAAASSSS! THIS!!! I'm gonna go ahead and TOTALLY AGREE! With the honorable Mr. Deblanc! I can't get this beautiful beast outta my head...This thing is HAUNTING my dreams! It's so glorious!
Best drug in the world brutha! You gotta believe old AR when he tells you so!

If any guitar could turn it around, yours would be it.

Although it’s kind of a moving target, I feel confident saying that’s the best looking DC 594 in existence.
Only till the next PSF. Thank you. The guitar thanks you. I’m just a temporary steward/custodian.

I'm not gonna lie. I keep coming back to look at it. I honestly can't wait til you have it and can give us an update. The wait is killing me(probably not as much as you)!

Back