NGD

First time posting a NGD!

This guitar spoke to me, from whisper to murmur, and finally gale force hollering - “if you don’t comply, I’ll haunt you for life!”.

It’s the way it uniquely carries the Frostbite Glow stain - the particular contrast of the whites and blacks, the artistic figure of the quilt - that drew me to it. There’s also a thing going on with how the natural binding matches streaks of natural wood color on the top.

I would also normally not have gone for a whitewash back, yet that is exactly part of the concept on this guitar - it fits in very well with how the top carries the stain.

So, what could I say back in reply, except yeah....sit, heel, rollover, jump through that hoop, scratch my ear with my toes, bend round and sniff my own rear end.....okay just let me know Boss.

9ZJvXVS.jpg

5zAtnJM.jpg

vS2xx3r.jpg

QXbClsVl.jpg
I got chills brrrrrrrr.
Congrats, spectacular NGD

I saw the dealer photos of that one the other day and showed them to my wife as well. Totally beautiful guitar! Enjoy!

I was able to see this one in person before you bought it and it's a killer.

Congrats! I almost drove to Dave's to go check it out in person. It's the DC version of the SC I want to build, except mine would have the dog hair colored back(dark stain w/white or cream grain fill). I did screen shot it because I knew it'd sell quick. We obviously have pretty similar tastes in guitars.:)

Epic top and color! I think SW has a Cu24 version of this that hypnotizes me every time I look at it.

DUDE!! That's just friggin ridiculous....:eek:
Absolutely stunning WOW!

Congratulations! Oh and I hate you:D

Enjoy!

Back