NGD...PRS Tremonti signature

That's awesome! Been a fan of Mark Tremonti since I first started trying to play guitar. One beautiful guitar, very jealous!

The Orange Tiger colour on that model looks superb!

Hell yes!

Happy for you!

That's awesome! Been a fan of Mark Tremonti since I first started trying to play guitar. One beautiful guitar, very jealous!

Niiiiiice...Congrats, and enjoy!!!!

Thanks for all the compliments guys!!! Truly enjoying this guitar!! Now once I get this presentation done that I'm working on, time to learn some more Alter Bridge :-D

Cool guitar! Congrats :) I am waiting for an AP Tremonti myself. Killer guitars

Hope you get your guitar soon. I waited almost 3 weeks for this one to arrive and that was torture. What options did you pick? Have a friend that got a cherry red (I think) with flamed maple neck. Not too sure of I like the maple neck or not.

Hope you get your guitar soon. I waited almost 3 weeks for this one to arrive and that was torture. What options did you pick? Have a friend that got a cherry red (I think) with flamed maple neck. Not too sure of I like the maple neck or not.

Thanks, I hope so too! haha. I ordered back in early October. So should be any day now.

I went with a contour charcoal burst finish, black rings/knobs, adjustable stop tail bridge, mahogany neck and an ebony fretboard.

Was hard deciding on a finish though. So many of them look great. The orange tiger you got looks great. I also really like the copper finish on the "Paul's guitar" models. Not sure if that's available on a Tremonti via AP.

Thanks, I hope so too! haha. I ordered back in early October. So should be any day now.

I went with a contour charcoal burst finish, black rings/knobs, adjustable stop tail bridge, mahogany neck and an ebony fretboard.

Was hard deciding on a finish though. So many of them look great. The orange tiger you got looks great. I also really like the copper finish on the "Paul's guitar" models. Not sure if that's available on a Tremonti via AP.
Love the charcoal finish on these guitars. If I had decided to purchase one of these earlier, I would have chosen the charcoal burst that was available. But after talking with Tim at Fret12, I'm glad I got the orange tiger. You'll definitely have to post some pics once you get your guitar. I wonder how much of a tonal difference there is between mahogany/rosewood, maple/rosewood and mahogany/ebony there is.

Love the charcoal finish on these guitars. If I had decided to purchase one of these earlier, I would have chosen the charcoal burst that was available. But after talking with Tim at Fret12, I'm glad I got the orange tiger. You'll definitely have to post some pics once you get your guitar. I wonder how much of a tonal difference there is between mahogany/rosewood, maple/rosewood and mahogany/ebony there is.

Will do for sure. Was told today that it looks like Feb. 20th is the ETA. So that's pretty cool!

Tonally I doubt there will be a huge difference. Might be a smidge more articulate/brighter. I've just always preferred the "snappy" feel of ebony over rosewood.

Back