NGD! - PRS CE 24 Satin Blackout Sweetwater Special

Volteau

the Bard
Amazing freaking guitar! Sound, feel, aesthetics, this guitar has it all! Using the pics Kieth sent me from Sweetwater before shipping it, since they are of much better quality than anything I could take. Enjoy the guitar pr0n!
236234-body-large.jpg

236234-front-large.jpg

236234-angle-large.jpg

236234-backbody-large.jpg

236234-back-large.jpg

I dig black guitars.

That guitar with stock \m/ in the bridge should be standard PRS issue.

I have an Akesson which around a year ago I loaded some PRS \m/ into, then proceeded to barely play it (still had my SC Trem). So now those hums will go into the CE and the 85/15s either into the Akesson or will just sell them out right. Kind of hard placing a price on them though, since they aren't sold individually yet. Hell, I don't even know if they are part of the "made in Korea" hardware! But yes, to load the CE with the \m/ set is the plan :D

Friggin' hot! Love the satin neck!

Yeah man. I became a fan of these satin necks after having bought the Holcomb. The difference is pretty crazy (good crazy haha).

love these limited edition/dealer limited run CE24 Satin's, especially the charcoal *insert color* bursts.
congrats!

I like the back as much as the front! Is there white grain fill on the back of that body???

Back