NGD...Pic Heavy

Beautiful guitar and the siblings are nice as well. You need a longer couch for more guitars or more guitars so you can fill up the cushioned areas with guitars. My vote is for the second choice. ;)

Very nice, congratulations!
Thank you! I'm really enjoying this new one!
Beautiful guitar, congrats. That purple one though mhmm!
Thanks!!!

Yeah, that Wood Library is quite the head-turner, and just as lovely to play as it is to look at!
nicely done!
Thank you!

Beautiful guitar and the siblings are nice as well. You need a longer couch for more guitars or more guitars so you can fill up the cushioned areas with guitars. My vote is for the second choice. ;)
Hahaha....I agree with you! More guitars are most definitely on the horizon:D
Lovely collection of instruments and congrats on the new addition... that maple board CU24P is just stunning!
Thank you!

Yeah, I had to go overseas for that Wood Library Cu24P. It's actually in a color I've never seen here in the states, ever....Faded Purple Jean. I think this color is an exclusive color for a dealer in Indonesia. Sometimes I feel like the US misses out on some incredibly cool unique colors!

Either way, I feel fortunate to be able to have procured that one, and all the others!

Beautiful!! Whatever caused the shadowing on the 1st pic of the back would be something I would want on a PS.
Ha! That's actually my slat-blinds along my sliding back door. I was trying to hopefully capture how mirror-like the reflection was in that blacked-out back.

Now looking at the image, it kinda does look like some sort of finish technique!
Oh Hell Yeah!!! Killer!! Family looks great also!! Congrats!!
Thank you! They're all getting along quite nicely! :D

Congrats. I’m jealous. Especially of the maple neck/ash P24 (can I call dibs on it). I’ve been trying to source a P24 with similar specs for ages with no luck.

Sure, you can call dibs! It's an amazing instrument, for sure! I feel VERY lucky to have been able to acquire that one. While the business deal itself was an absolute pleasure (the folks I bought it from were in Hong Kong and quite possibly the most communicative and responsive people I've ever dealt with) the nerve-wrecking process of dealing with US Customs is enough to keep me from buying overseas again.

I sure am glad everything worked out the way it did though and, in retrospect, it all went very, very well. I've heard nightmare stories that would make my situation look like a walk in the park!

Back