NGD - OMG She's here and you all were right!

gemyneye

So many guitars, not enough time
It arrived a few hours ago and holy it's nice! Ok, it doesn't have the top like GuitarJammin (what a great lookin' guitar), but I am loving my new Santana Retro. My first green guitar and it feels so good to play!! Sergio and Bodia, yeah I'm glad I went this this choice.
4yvnJA2.jpg

lEJvmWu.jpg

Very nice! I have been loving those examples with the Green/Blue combinations!! Never would think to spec those colors on the same guitar, but it works somehow!!! Congrats on the score and cheers to many more!!!! Maybe Jaded Blues for full name (or Emerald Blues)!!!!!
Not a bad idea. I actually named my guitars for my wife's sake because she didn't know the differences with the letters and numbers. So, I said, ok we'll name them all stripper names and my music room the "Strip club". And you can tell your friends I was in the strip club with Cinnamon last night. :p

Not a bad idea. I actually named my guitars for my wife's sake because she didn't know the differences with the letters and numbers. So, I said, ok we'll name them all stripper names and my music room the "Strip club". And you can tell your friends I was in the strip club with Cinnamon last night. :p
Wait...

Did anyone tell Neil Young about Cinnamon being a stripper name?

Congrats!
Slide a buck behind the G-string for me.

Back