NGD - Look what you've made me do!

HTTP410

Well, you all were right...you can't have just one. Who am I to argue?

I joined the PRS family a couple of months ago and have enjoyed every minute since. Today I've welcomed home a new Eriza Verda Custom 24 Wood Library Artist package. It's got an Artist Grade Flame Maple top, Mahogany body, Ziricote fingerboard with the Paua and Abalone Bird inlays, torrified Maple neck, Ziricote headstock veneer, and PRS 58/15 LT pick-ups.

The quality and craftsmanship are amazing. I appreciate you all and hope that you enjoy these pics as much as I do.

BTW, my wife and daughter are huge Avengers fans hence the movie posters. lol

verde_front.png

verde_head.png
verde_neck_front.png
verde_neck_back.png
full_setup.png

Beautiful!
Whoa. 58/15 with a trem!!!
That’s sure different than most of what they offer nowadays. Does your other guitar have 85/15?

Beautiful!
Whoa. 58/15 with a trem!!!
That’s sure different than most of what they offer nowadays. Does your other guitar have 85/15?

Thanks. Yes, the other has 85/15s. They're both awesome!

Well, you all were right...you can't have just one. Who am I to argue?

I joined the PRS family a couple of months ago and have enjoyed every minute since. Today I've welcomed home a new Eriza Verda Custom 24 Wood Library Artist package. It's got an Artist Grade Flame Maple top, Mahogany body, Ziricote fingerboard with the Paua and Abalone Bird inlays, torrified Maple neck, Ziricote headstock veneer, and PRS 58/15 LT pick-ups.

The quality and craftsmanship are amazing. I appreciate you all and hope that you enjoy these pics as much as I do.

BTW, my wife and daughter are huge Avengers fans hence the movie posters. lol

verde_front.png

verde_head.png
verde_neck_front.png
verde_neck_back.png
full_setup.png

Congratulations, that is a stunning instrument!

Back