NGD DGT

guitarguy1964

I have been thinking about a DGT for a few years now but just never did it until now. Im so glad I did.

It's another blue guitar! Half of my cores are blue! I was looking for another color but this one really excited me.

I received it on Wednesday, so I've only had a limited amount of time with it. It was shipped to me and things are getting cold here so there was some totally expected tweaking to do. The neck needed adjusting, no big deal, the action was WAY high again no big deal, I fixed that no problem. The only other thing was the nut needed a little attention while a slightly bigger deal it was no problem and was pretty minor.

Bottom line:
I got it adjusted to my liking pretty quickly and I LOVE the feel!. I also really love the feel with the 11 gauge strings. I wasn't sure how that was going to go for me but so far they feel great.
As far as the tone goes I can't really answer to that, I just plugged in to an amp at work for a second to make sure all was good. I will be gigging with it this weekend so I'll know more then but I already know I'm going to love it.

Here are some pictures

I have been thinking about a DGT for a few years now but just never did it until now. Im so glad I did.

It's another blue guitar! Half of my cores are blue! I was looking for another color but this one really excited me.

I received it on Wednesday, so I've only had a limited amount of time with it. It was shipped to me and things are getting cold here so there was some totally expected tweaking to do. The neck needed adjusting, no big deal, the action was WAY high again no big deal, I fixed that no problem. The only other thing was the nut needed a little attention while a slightly bigger deal it was no problem and was pretty minor.

Bottom line:
I got it adjusted to my liking pretty quickly and I LOVE the feel!. I also really love the feel with the 11 gauge strings. I wasn't sure how that was going to go for me but so far they feel great.
As far as the tone goes I can't really answer to that, I just plugged in to an amp at work for a second to make sure all was good. I will be gigging with it this weekend so I'll know more then but I already know I'm going to love it.

Here are some pictures

Oh wow!!! Congrats

Back