NGD - 305 and Archtop

lonestar

Vintage Natural
Two beautiful plain janes. First thing I did on the 305 was to swap out the 10s to 11s.

prs_305_powder.jpg

prs_archtop.jpg

Niiiiice. I love the look of the spruce-topped archtops/hollowbodies (just like mine!)

Why 11s on the 305? Just to match a similar gauge on the archtop?

That is so binging. No wait, bagging. No, um, bogging..um, whatever it is that Sergio always says...

;)

I'm sure Sergio will chime in to provide the correct explosive and exclamatory remark...

Thanks everyone. The 305 feels very strange in my hand since the Reg Pattern neck size is tiny compared to the Wide Fat necks I'm used to.
That's part of the reason why I put 11s on; I like the "fight" that I've grown accustomed to with my Hollowbodies. The Archtop is my dream come true. I went to GC to buy some picks and saw it hanging there. The price was so good that I bought it right then and there without even playing it. I had to wait 30 days to pick it up since it was just sold to GC the day before. Here are my other two PRSi... a Hollowbody 1 and a Hollowbody Spruce.

Now that I think about it... all of the PRSi I own are discontinued. Haha.

prs_spruce.jpg

prs.jpg

Niiiiice. I love the look of the spruce-topped archtops/hollowbodies (just like mine!)

Why 11s on the 305? Just to match a similar gauge on the archtop?

That is so binging. No wait, bagging. No, um, bogging..um, whatever it is that Sergio always says...

;)

I'm sure Sergio will chime in to provide the correct explosive and exclamatory remark...

Back