Next to Go?

Stephen J.

With rumors of new products in the near future, it is likely something will be dropped from the 2024 catalog. What do you think the next guitar model to be archived will be?

I don’t like to see any of our favorites go on to only be available in the used market, but that is the way of things. I suspect the 509 will be the next to go. In some ways, the ME-V has taken that HSH format to a new level. I have noticed a lot of 509 inventory lately, which could simply mean the production cycle churned them out, but for some reason I think they are being cleared out.

With rumors of new products in the near future, it is likely something will be dropped from the 2024 catalog. What do you think the next guitar model to be archived will be?

I don’t like to see any of our favorites go on to only be available in the used market, but that is the way of things. I suspect the 509 will be the next to go. In some ways, the ME-V has taken that HSH format to a new level. I have noticed a lot of 509 inventory lately, which could simply mean the production cycle churned them out, but for some reason I think they are being cleared out.
They do that and my steely clutches will become even tighter on my 509 Wood Library Artist Quilt Brian's forum run guitar! It's already one of my favorites anyway... hehe!!!

Last edited:
I would think the HB Piezo is not a high volume and may fizzle away, now if they pulled it an added a HB II Soapy ( as in the PS's ) now that would sell a few I'm sure ...

Back