Next PRS electric guitar?

I'm going to be a slight contrarian.....How about either a Vela or a S2 Studio? They really have a different vibe and a different voice.

I like the idea of a Paul's guitar. I have a CU24-08 on order that I am salivating about....

So I have an SE EG, and a 594. I've briefly had a 513. So my next ones up that I want are....(in roughly the order I see getting them, but who knows)

1.Rosie McSoapy (one popped up on eBay from Japan, but it's too much $$$ imo). Might find a McRosie and put Hum sized p90's in it.
2. 509/513/305. Probably will be a 509, I didn't care for the "heavy" humbucker sound, but if I find a good deal on a 513 with a rosewood neck who knows. Or a 305 with a figured top. I would take on of those also.
3. 408/Paul's Guitar. I'm leaning towards the 408, as I just like the look of the fat bridge pickup, but I want to play both before I decide.
4. S2 Studio. That thing just looks cool. I would have ordered one if birds were an option. I would buy a used PRS without birds, but I'm ordering it I want birds.
5. Santana. How can you not have a Santana PRS when your collection is approaching 10 PRSi?

There's more. Like a singlecut. I first seriously looked at PRS around the time the first Tremonti's and single cuts came out. I was a college kid and just didn't have the funds. So that have been a want, but with the 594 I think it would be a bit superfluous right now. A McCarty single cut would be cool too. Maybe even a McCarty Single cut p90. If I find a good deal on one of those I would do that. I've never owned a hollow body. So I need one of those. I could keep going, but I won't.

Back